There are many different ways you can sell Avon, whether it be online or face to face. There are also many different methods you can use to sell Avon, such as through vendor events, facebook parties, in-person parties, flea markets, yard sales, etc. The list goes on and on. One important thing to remember as an Avon Representative is that you always want to give out a brochure to every person you meet, and collect their contact information to follow up with them.
HOW TO SELL AVON ONLINE:
PROMOTE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST, etc.
- Post special offers, coupon deals, your personal products you like to use, keep it interesting and involve people in your posts. (How to videos work great!) Constantly spamming your online store link eventually becomes dull in your news-feed
- Start up a group page or Facebook Page and invite customers to like or share on your group page.
- Share the Avon Opportunity as well as selling. Not only does this help you build a team of business partners, you can earn a percentage of what your business partners who join Avon sell too!
START UP AN AVON BLOG
- Blogging is an excellent way to build your Avon business online. You can create a bunch of followers and share your blog posts on social media as well.
- The internet is all about content, content, content!! So you want to have about 400-500 words in a blog post and pictures to keep the blog post exciting. Make sure to include tags in your blog post so people will find what they are looking for when searching for specific Avon products online.
- Blog posts can include anything from recruiting, selling, special products, tutorials, etc. Get creative!
- Be sure to be original! Try not to copy other blog posts you see. Sometimes the best posts are ones that YOU come up with!
- Be consistent! Blogging takes time to build sales and recruits from. Blog often to increase traffic to your page.
SHARE YOUR ONLINE STORE ON ALL YOUR BROCHURES:
- You want to be sure that your webstore address is included on your brochures when you distribute them out.
- Remind potential customers or people you meet that when they shop online with you, their orders come straight to their home, and they don’t have to wait more than 2 weeks to get their order.
- Promote online codes and free shipping deals to entice customers to shop online with you.
HOW TO SELL AVON IN PERSON:
SHARE THOSE BROCHURES WITH EVERYONE!
- Make sure you are giving brochures you come in contact with daily. Whether it be the bank teller, your hair stylist, the nail salon, the mail lady, the gas station clerk, fast food restaurants, waiters/waitresses, etc. Include all your information on the back of the brochure so the potential customer has a way to get a hold of you.
GET CONTACT INFORMATION AND FOLLOW UP!
- It is HIGHLY important that if you have the ability to do this, do it! Ask the customer if it is okay if you get their e-mail address or phone number so you can let them know when you place your order. Then call or text them a few days before your order is due to see if they were interested in purchasing anything for that campaign.
SET UP PRODUCTS AT LOCAL FLEA MARKETS, FARMERS MARKETS, VENDOR EVENTS, ETC.
- This requires a little bit more investment on your part, but is beneficial in the long run. When you have product to distribute out, you are making money on the spot. Set up a table either at the flea market or at a vendor event and be sure to make your display look presentable. Pass out brochures and have them fill out raffle tickets (also known as contact cards), to give away a free gift basket. Be creative and have fun!
4. WEAR THE PRODUCTS OR USE YOURSELF AS A WALKING AVON LADY BILLBOARD.
- This works great because you don’t really have to say anything to customers. You can just walk around with Avon’s new dress featured in the catalog, or a shirt that says ‘AVON’ on it. This allows people to approach you and make compliments on what you are wearing or ask for an Avon brochure. Again, make sure to get contact info and follow up!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN AVON REPRESENTATIVE? FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO GET STARTED:
Go online to www.BecomeABeautyrep.com
Fill out the online contact form and the application
Answer all required info, choose your preferred starter kit, and you’re a rep!