WRITING UP AVON ORDERS FOR CUSTOMERS
For many new representatives, writing up customer orders can be a little challenging, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes second nature. A few things you need to take into consideration before you begin to write up your order. These include:
- Special Deals (BOGO),
- Gift Sets (Fragrances or Skin So Soft may include more then one with a specific product number),
- Inner-wear(Bra’s do not have 6 item numbers. You must look them up in the innerwear section of your MY ORDERS tab).
- Get the customer’s name, e-mail address, & phone number so you have a way to contact them.
- Include your name and contact information with each order slip
- Collect payment with order. (If a customer cannot pay at time of order placement, offer a payment plan prior to when you place your order or let them know they can pay right when you place your order)
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN HOW TO WRITE UP A CUSTOMER’S AVON ORDER!
Sign up to Start Selling Avon Online
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter reference code: CAROLINE089
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!