Sell More Avon – How to Sell More Avon
Be Absolutely Awesome with Avon’s President’s Recognition Program!
One of the best parts About Selling Avon is the business is completely flexible. Some top sellers get there by having helpers and some get there by building huge customer bases. When you Sell Avon, you can do fundraisers, home parties, sell door-to-door, Sell Avon Online, set up at events, go tossing, and more. One thing is for sure, at a minimum, your goal should be to reach President’s Club. You will make the most money selling Avon when you reach President’s Club or higher each year. The Avon selling cycle now goes from campaign 1 – campaign 26 each year. The sales levels are based on award sales received during the annual cycle.
Avon Sales Levels for 2015
- Level 1 – President’s Club: $10,000
- Level 2 – Honor Society: $20,000
- Level 3 – Rose Circle: $35,000
- Level 4 – David H. McConnell Club: $65,000
- Level 5 – President’s Council: $110,000
- Level 6 – Inner Circle: $220,000
How much Money can you make Selling Avon?
Please see the 2015 Avon Commission Chart below. Avon’s commission chart is based on a “the more you sell, the more you earn” philosophy. Keep in mind that although online sales are not based on an earnings chart, those award sales from your online business can bump you up into the next earnings level for your traditional order. When you Sell Avon, you collect the total amount due from your customer including the product price from the book, sales tax, and customer order charge. When you submit your order to Avon, the company charges you for the cost of the product and for the sales tax you collected. The amount left over after paying Avon is your profit. To Make Good Money Selling Avon, I would recommend setting a goal to sell at the 40% earnings level every campaign. With a total of $500 in orders, that would give you a profit of $200 each campaign to re-invest in your business or to add to your family’s monthly income.
Avon Selling Tools
Some of the sales tools below may be from past years so be sure to check the updated commission chart and run the numbers before you implement any of the ideas into your Avon business. Please note: I did not make the sales flyers below. I have accumulated them over the years through yourAvon.com and other Avon Representative networking groups.
- 10 Ways How to Sell Avon and Earn Flyer
- Avon Customer Survey Card
- 1000 in the Bag
- 50/50 Generic Avon Campaign
- Avon Home Party Plan
- Avon Business Building Activities
- How About an Avon Book Party
- Avon Sales Tax Calculator
- Avon Hot Points Flyer
- Guide to Selling More Avon
Avon Selling Quick Tips
- Wear Avon products. This may be an obvious tip but I didn’t do it myself for about my first year selling. When you try and use the products yourself, it will be easier to relate to customers and answer customer questions. Don’t go overboard on your spending but make it a goal to try something new at least once a month. If you can’t afford the products yourself, use your Avon website to see how customers have reviewed the product.
- Buy samples and / or demos. It is hard to sell beauty without having some sort of samples or demos on hand. Customers want to see, feel, and smell products before they buy. Take advantage of sample packs in the What’s New books. Be sure to buy samples of new skincare or fragrance before they debut in the catalog. The more your customers try, the more they will buy.
- Try different methods of Selling Avon. There are plenty of ways to Sell Avon and we are all going to get different results based on our personalities and how we present to customers. Keep trying new ways of selling to figure out which methods will add to your success.
- Bring Avon Catalogs with you everywhere you go. Carry 3 – 5 with you each day and ask people you run into if they’d like one. You’d be surprised how many people wish they had a good Avon Lady and will welcome the opportunity to take a book.
- Invest in catalogs and do your homework. Look ahead at the campaigns to see where the best sales are, which products are new, and what your hot sellers will be for that specific campaign. The more you know about the book, the better you will be able to sell it to your customers. Use little sticky notes to mark pages of good deals, scented pages, or new products.
- Communicate with your customer on their terms. Ask your customer how often they would like you to follow up and their preferred method of contact.
- Give good customer service. Avon products are great quality. Most complaints I hear about Avon are about the customer’s last representative…how they never delivered their products on time or they couldn’t get in touch with them, or how they stopped selling. There are plenty of customers out there to service…you just need to get your name out there and give great customer service.
- Offer free gifts with big purchases or discounts for first-time customers. Use these offers as door openers to build relationships and gain new customers. Make yourself stand out from other Avon Reps.
- Do your best to reach President’s Club. How would you like a guaranteed 40% commission on all full earnings items in your orders for a whole year? Well, that’s what you get when you make President’s Club along with other great benefits. Plan out each Avon Campaign, take advantage of double and triple dollar offers, and look for organizations willing to do fundraisers. Do whatever it takes to make President’s Club…you’ll be glad you did.
- If you are a shy Avon Representative, use the Avon Catalog as a tool to open the door to conversations with people you encounter. Try saying something like, “How would you like an Avon Brochure?” with a smile on your face. The more you step out of your comfort zone, the braver you will become in uncomfortable situations.