Emily Seagren is an EXECUTIVE UNIT LEADER with Avon currently and offers great tips for working your business online. One of such tips includes posting your Avon brochure online which I have posted here below the steps as well to make it easier for everyone to see.
All credit for this goes to Emily Seagren, Thanks so much for this!
How to Post the Avon Catalog on your Website
1. Log into yourAvon.com. Tip: When making changes to your Avon website, you may want to use Internet Explorer. YourAvon.com seems to be most compatible with Internet Explorer. Click on each image below to enlarge.
3. Under eStore, click on edit eStore.
5. Choose the option for Personal Message to display in the main window.
6. Select the edit source
option on the top right side of the toolbar – the button that looks like this: .
7. Copy the data in the box below by highlighting all of it with your mouse – right click and select copy.
*NOTE* You can change the portion in the data that states: “http://www.youravon.com/REPSuite/static/catalog/2015/03/en/images/p1.jpg” so that it matches with the current catalog each campaign. So for example in campaign 4 for the next campaign I would change: /catalog/2015/04/ to: /catalog/2015/05.
8. Paste the data you copied from the text box above by placing your cursor in the html box in your eStore then right clicking and selecting Paste.
9. The next step is to edit the account number after repid= where I have highlighted in blue. Replace my repid number with yours. Your repid number is your Avon account number. This will allow your customers to click on the front of the brochure cover to shop the online brochure on your Avon website.
10. The final step is to click on the edit source button again . Edit the text that I put in as sample text, give your screen a label name, and click save.